This simple dress with small kimono sleeves and hanging collar I finished in August but didn't even had a chance to wear it, the weather turned to the autumn so fast.
Not much to report about this dress, the stitching was fast and easy. Except for my first attempt to make it using other fabric which ended in turning into a top :).
After this first failure I researched all finished versions of this model at Burda web site forum and decided that mine should be made from very thin and flowing jersey.
The only problem with this sort of jersey was that the collar just hanged flat without making nice drapes which is the main feature of this dress. To overcome this I added fusible interfacing to the collar. And I didn't make pockets in side seams.
As for the rest I just followed the instructions.